Saturday, October 4, 2014

#Metallica - Nothing Else Matters (1991) Video

Metallica - Nothing Else Matters
(1991)
Official Video
I love this video from start to finish
Phenomenal footage, I must say
My Absolute Favorite Part 2:42-2:45
It's just James Hetfield being James Fucking Hetfield
Doing his James Hetfield shenanigans 
His guitar isn't even plugged in
He's just standing outside of a building
Being James Fucking Hetfield
That's it...
And it kicks ass
It's definitely not always "metal" to do something like that
But he pulled it off
Plus, let's not forget
We do not ever forget
Hetfield absolutely killing the guitar solo
That pretty much blew our naive little minds
"I thought Kirk Hammett was the lead guitar player! James is playing the solo!
I just seen it!
He's usually just the rhythm guitar player, but he's playing the solo in the video!"
We, as little boys all shrieked hysterically.
More to come later
\,,/

No comments:

Post a Comment