Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Book Of Love


What could this guy possibly be SCREAMING at this lady? What was Brandon Schlong thinking before he wrote those lyrics?

Fun Fact: 45% of the text in this cartoon was written as a result of Brandon Schlong remembering the lyrics wrong.

What was the fucking song I saw this guy screaming into that ladies face? Was it...what? The Banner? Was it Christmas Songs? "The Great White Cross?" Nope...

And, I certainly didn't want to make this a holiday piece. That's for damn, sure.

Besides, I can only produce winter-holiday artwork when I am fully wrapped  in a bear-skin rug, naked in front of a roaring fireplace, out of my mind, high on crystal meth.

Artist: Brandon Schlong
When: June 2014
Where: Madison, WI

The Monotones - Book Of Love (1958)


No comments:

Post a Comment